New Options for E-Learning Professional Development!
Looking for professional development that is convenient, affordable, and of highest quality? Customized virtual professional development is now available. Groups of all sizes are welcome.
For example: You have a group of teachers interested in exploring strategies to boost student persistence. They could:
- Take the 3-hr self-paced course “Helping Adults Persist” and follow it up with a 1-hr virtual workshop or webinar with a national or state expert to discuss and reflect on findings and their own experience.
- Take the facilitated 24-hr online course “Helping Students Stay: Exploring Program and Classroom Persistence Strategies”
- Or go all out and take the 24-hr facilitated course with opening and closing webinars and post-course follow up discussion.
Let us help you create the e-learning professional development package that’s right for you! Why e-learning? E-learning is increasingly the most efficient, cost-effective, and flexible way to bring cutting edge professional development to teachers no matter where they are.
Course PD Extensions
- Course opening webinar
- Closing webinar
- Course virtual workshop
- Post-course follow-up
Course Facilitation Options
- Full facilitation (participant guidance, forum discussion feedback, assignment feedback, weekly course summaries, and grading)
- Moderated instead of facilitated (assignment feedback/grading only)
- Provide your own facilitator (training and tech support included)
- 1-hr webinar
- 1-hr virtual workshop
Tech Series Topics (Extended PD with customized combination of courses, forums, virtual workshops/webinars; includes a digital badge/micro-credential awarded from the EdTech Center.)
- Blended Learning in the Adult Education Classroom
- Using Smartphones in the Classroom and Beyond
- Mobile Learning
- Google Apps for Adult Education
- Project-Based Learning with Technology
- Using Digital Badges in Learning
- Other: ____________________________
- Career Planning
- College Readiness
- Contextualized Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
- Project-Based Learning
- Student Persistence
- Student Supports
- Team Teaching
- Technology Integration
- Workforce Development
- Custom: ___________________________
See our complete Course Catalog.